Curtain rods designs in Kenya
Curtain rods designs have long been ignored and many are times when they are just a curtain holder. The only people who were keen with the curtain rods are mostly the well up or ‘rich’. But in the modern day today, this mentality is dramatically fading away and people are now seeing the importance of having a stylish curtain rod either for the main rooms such as the sitting room, dining room and other rooms such as the bedrooms and bathrooms which are in most situations neglected.
Curtain Rods Designs in kenya
Curtain rods come in a variety of designs and styles and are made from a wide range of materials such as wood, metal, and plastic. The designs come in all aspects from straight poles, curved and hinged poles which are ideal for curved windows or walls and corners. The designs are categorized to accommodate all kinds of people in terms of financial ability. The various curtain rod designs are:
1. curtain rods:-These are ideal curtain rods for hanging heavy decorative curtains or simple weightless drapery panels since it supports all types of draperies. These rods run through rings hanged with the draperies and are available in rod materials such as wood, plastic, glass and different metals such as brass, aluminum and steel.
2. Drapery curtain rods:-These are ideal for dressing up small widows such as bathroom and basement windows
3. Spring tension curtain rods and Swing arm curtain rods:-This are also ideal for bathroom and toilet windows more so if they are ceramic covered since they are really light hence cannot easily break down. They can also be used for shower curtains.
4. Traverse and valance curtain rods:-This are more sophisticated and are a great impression in offices and can also be used in living rooms.
5.Magnetic curtain rods:-For people who would not prefer drilling holes in the house when installing curtain rods then the magnetic curtain rods would suit them just right and can be used in a metal window casing. Single curtain rods are ideal for lace and sheer panels.
These decorative pieces are attached to the ends of curtain rods, creating a finished look to the rod. They are available in a number of styles. Some curtain rods come with the finial, and some manufacturers offer an assortment to mix and match
A basic rod that adds a little decorative touch. Available in 1/2″ for lighter panels and 3/4″for heavier panels. Ideal for kitchen curtains.
8• Sash Rods
Typically used on sidelights and doors. They are available with a swivel end for easy access to the window.
Holdbacks are great for “holding back” drapery panels to the sides of the window and may also be used as scarf holders at the top of the frame. Holdbacks add a great decorative element to your window. To the left you can see the decorative curtain rod with matching holdbacks.
Choosing suitable Curtain Rods Designs in kenya
Curtain rods designs in Kenya have come from the usual simple and plain looks to great unique and glamorous designs in modern houses hence one needs not be ashamed of the draperies and curtains any more. Curtain rods are the key secret to transforming a house just by a simple design strategy. There are various factors to consider while in the process of choosing suitable curtain rods and they include:-
1. The curtain rods should match up with the rest of the interior of the house aesthetically and also a window treatment done nicely contributes greatly to interior transformation of the house.
2. Visit the internet or a home décor and choose a design from the wide range of designs available. In some instances you will be surprised to find even greater and better designs than you even imagined available and it creates a chance to choose the best curtain rods for your house.
Finally on Curtain Rods Designs in kanya
The uniqueness and stylish curtain rods is the main secret to change the entire look of the interior by just choosing one design element and the best designs are the finials at the end of the curtain rods. The most popular Curtain Rods Designs finial styles are scrolls, round balls, pomegranates, vines and arrow heads.