Have you Discovered the Importance of Domestic Animal Housing in Kenya?
Do you live and dine with animals in your house ? then you have a course to worry Domestic animals have been presumed to be friendly to the family. Children has been found to get much pressure and joy by having domestic animals like dogs and cats around them. Its true that they tend to learn being more responsible and caring by having this animals around them but the risk involved is much severe. To ascertain my argument here are some effects of un housed domestic animals:-
- The children [5 and below years] have a tendency of collecting things and ingesting , they may take the animal faces too and ingest them which can result to severe illnesses.
- animal saliva ,skin , fur and hair can ignite allergic reactions like asthma.
- some pests like ring worms and liver fluke can be transferred from animals to human .
- The animal fleas can also bite and suck blood from human which might transmit diseases.One might argue that he/she can maintain a high level of hygiene to the animals but cant offer maximum protection.
- the animals might scratch or bite the child .this might bring very serious complications to the health of the child.
Types of Domestic Animal Housing in Kenya
They are made in different forms to suit different animals. Some are kept inside the house like birds while others are kept outside. Bird housing
They are mostly housed in wire mesh caves suspended in the air. The lower part of the cave is fully sealed to contain all the waste of the birds. The birds should not be too noisy for they are in the house where the noise is highly dreaded . Their mode of feeding is also a factor to consider . they should feed on foods that are easy to get like grains. Maintenance. Their maintenance is not so difficult like other animals. Their houses should be cleaned frequently to prevent smelling and dirtying the house. They should be put out in the sun at least once per week for its unnecessary factor of growth. The cave should remain closed to protect it from escaping .they can easy escape if not well domesticated Mammal housing
Domesticating a mammal a very captivating act that impress many in the mammal responds well to the domestication. Mammals like dogs and cats deserve a high level of hygiene since their housing are very close to the main house. The cats house can also be tut into the house. Other mammals like cattle horse and pigs are sheltered soway from the main house. Each has its own form of housing. Aquatic housing Have you ever seen aquatic rearing in a home garden? Every bit of the process of installation and maintenance is captivating and enjoyable. It can be done in two forms:- -Pods Are in ground depresions that are specially built and filled with water. read more about pods by clicking here garden pods in Kenya -aquarium
they are hollow containers of any shapes that are made of transparent casing at least on one side. they are ideal for decorating the house and the patios.
note that by having Domestic Animal Housing in Kenya:-
- your home will always be clean.
- your children will be exposed to less risks.
- visitors and family members will enjoy their stay in the home stead.
- animals like dogs will serve their purpose of protion not playing around with people.
- And last but not least your home will have that unique but rare factor, Domestic Animal Housing in Kenya.