What is your stand in having pets at home?
The issue of having pets at home has always had two conflicting opinions from different people.
I may not take sides, for as far as I know people will never concur in everything. Yes, just like any other living or non living creature, pets have both advantages and disadvantages.
It is easy to cope up with the disadvantages in case you would like to get the advantages. I have heard from people who own pets that they a relaxing effect to human beings, it’s a perfect way to offload the stress you’ve gathered all the day.
Pets are also like children, they are always curious and often get into things that can harm them, this isn’t a reason enough to put you off, read ahead to know why.
Five benefits of Having Pets at Home
Pets is one of the most important things you can ever have in your home, it can serve five different purposes in the house.
- As we all know, children love pets too much, as they play and take care of the pets they gain skills of being responsible and caring which will be of great help in their mature age.
- In this current world when people have opted to live alone can have this perfect companion, whom you will never be into conflict with, the feeling of isolation is overweighed by the love and connection you get.
- Perfect for old people, this are the people who have little to do the whole day, having pets will give the company and even encourage them to walk around which is healthy for their body.
- Pets are playful and more often they will compel you to play along with them. This is good for mind and soul alliance since the playing elevates the level of serotonin and dopamine in your body. These substances are known for calming down the body, highly recommended for HIV +ve people to avoid depression.
- You feel relaxed having a pet in your hand which will work out well in calming down hence reducing the rate of your heart beat. People with stock problem have been seen to live longer and more comfortable by having some pets around.
Are people selective when they opt Having Pets at Home?
Just like purchasing anything in the market, there is always a variety to choose from, there are various categories of pets kept at our homes.
There is a very large variety of dogs in the market, it ranges from size, color, size of fur, age and integrity. The dogs are known to be most faithful animal to man thus perfect as pet.
They are enclosed in a cage mostly but there are some types like dove and which can be set free and remain around the home.
Cats will ever be house animals; they are the cleanest and cool enough to live with. Cat needs the least training to live in the house thus best as a pet.
These are animals that you cannot have a very direct contact with, thus enclosed well in a cage preferably outside. They mostly live in water where you will be seeing them and feeding them.
You might not realize that people have very diverse preferences not until you see some having very wild animals like snakes as their pets. Some like fish can also be taken as pets.
How keep your home when having pets at home.
As seen earlier pets are just like young children thus the house need to be kept safe enough for them.
Here are some of the aspects you should consider:-
- Always keep the toilet lid closed.
- Leave the sinks and bath tubs rinsed.
- Safely cover the electric cords.
- Keep insecticides, medication and cleaning supplies out of their rich
- Any spill on the floor should be cleaned immediately.
Having done this in your house you will find it easy and enjoyable Having Pets at Home.